Turner Access Ltd is currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to assist in successfully running our operations team.
As a valued member of the Tuner Access team you will be in direct control of our scaffold supervisors on a daily basis to ensure that they are carrying out there role as professionally efficiently and as safely as possible and within the set budgets for each project whilst ensuring that at all times we exceed our clients expectations on safety and service.
Safety is paramount in everything we do here at Turner Access and we take great pride in having 100 % compliance to all our safe systems of work and you will work closely with scaffold supervisors to ensure we maintain 100% compliance
You will need to be an effective communicator to interact with our customers, supervisors and scaffolds ensuring at all times this is done in a professional manner.
You will play a major role in extending the range of our sectors of operation and of the application of our OCTO System scaffold in new markets as we continue to grow as a business
- Glasgow based but this role will require travel
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years scaffold experience in management.
- High knowledge of health and safety.
- Clean full UK Driving license.
- Minimum part 2 – Scaffolders card.
- Knowledge or experience in transport management.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Client needs.
- Complete works to program.
- Issue of PPE.
- Control of labour budgets.
- General health and safety within the contracts division.
- High Communication skills.
- Be able to organize scaffold squads.
If you are interested and would like to know more please e-mail us in the first instance
Turner Access Ltd
65 Craigton Road