IOSH Working Safely Training is a one-day health and safety course offering all the basics in a high impact, interactive package.
Clear scenarios are drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points and assessments are built into the day’s training so there is no need for follow-on tests.
IOSH Managing Safely Training is a practical programme full of step by step guidance with a sharp business focus.
The format is highly innovative with content that engages and inspires delegates – critical to getting essential health and safety messages across.
- Introducing working safely and the importance of personal responsibility
- Identifying common hazards around the work environment
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment, including an introduction to waste and pollution
- Introducing Managing safely
- Assessing risks and controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting the environment
- Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations
- Interactive training
- Practical programme with step by step guidance