Højland&Co search for client:
We believe the right environment and the right opportunities allow excellent people to deliver outstanding results. Our success and worldwide growth starts with our people, which is why we are looking to expand our team in Sweden. The new Sales Manager will be employed in the Swedish entity Turner Access AB and report to the Managing Director in Turner Access Ltd. (parent company in Scotland).
Our new Sales Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for all of Sweden by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers. The individual is strong in business development and deal making.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Boosts the market presence by meeting prospects and customers, attending events and strengthening relationships
- Identifies new opportunities to achieve/exceed sales targets and gross profit quota mainly by prospecting new customers
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to customers, maintains appropriate presence in the scaffold industry
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- This is a new position with huge potential, but needs an understanding of the hard work required to move us to the position where we want to be in two years.
- You are the driver of this process and are responsible of reaching our goals. You will be fully supported from our experienced team in Scotland and Denmark, and we will grow the organization in Sweden in accordance to requirements.
Knowledge and attitudes:
- Min 3 years’ experience selling in construction, material rental, scaffold industry or similar business
- You hate to lose
- Responsible and loyal
- Hunting spirit
- You close more than 50% of the deals you are opening
- Never leaves a customer waiting for you to follow up
- Excellent communication skills in direct and indirect interactions
- Strong English and Swedish skills are required, any other language skills are of advantage, specifically other Nordic language skills
- Strong preference for knowledge of scaffold industry
- Experience from the scaffolding industry is an absolute must
- Network in the Swedish scaffolding industry
- Broader network in the Swedish construction or industrial industry
Contact and deadline:
Send, as soon as possible and no later than 31st of July 2017, a brief written application and CV – marked “SALES SE” – to email@example.com – further information and all contact concerning the job position should be directed to headhunter Jonas Højland via phone. +45 60 16 33 49.
About TURNER ACCESS Ltd.
We are a top-quality brand scaffolding manufacture with production in Glasgow, Scotland with 40 years of experience. We have a modern ISO certified factory and source all our materials from Europe.
Turner Access is part of Turner Group which is established in 1912, and still 100% family owned. Currently, the group enjoys a turnover more than £300m, a reputation for profit retention and a solid financial base from which to operate. Employing over 1,600 loyal and dedicated professionals across both hemispheres (mostly outside its native Scotland), the customer-focused group is driven by a passion for taking ownership of customer’s challenges. Solutions of the highest standard are then implemented to meet agreed timescales and precise requirements.