Turner Access is pleased to announce that we have now introduced a composite deck into our rental and contracting stocks.
The composite deck is manufactured by Nordic Platform in Denmark. The company has been heavily involved in research and development for over 3 years to ensure that the highest industry standards are met. The aim has been to provide an alternative to scaffolding decks made of wood, aluminium or steel.
The deck is currently being used on a number of jobs, one being a large rental project in Copenhagen. In June, Turner Access Contract Scaffolding received delivery for use in its operations.
The deck has numerous advantages over traditional scaffolding platforms:
- Extremely strong
- Extremely light
- Available in all lengths and widths
- Available for all scaffold classes (1-6)
- Acids and alkalis-resistant
- Fire-resistant (UL94 V-0)
- Anti-slip surface
- Easy to clean
- Long lifetime
- Tolerate temperature from at least minus 30° to at least plus 70°
- Meets latest safety standards