Turner OCTO® – Designed for Greater Versatility
Turner OCTO® System Scaffolding is designed for greater versatility; achieved through the design of key scaffold components.
The Turner OCTO® joint connection allows a 360° movement, which can accommodate eight components in one cup at the same level.
This degree of versatility provides almost limitless possibilities in structure size, shape and strength, making Turner OCTO® appropriate for use in numerous market sectors, e.g. scaffolding offshore, industrial scaffolding.
- Heavier load and higher height capability
- Leg loads of up to 8 tonne – suitable for use in falsework applications
- Freestanding and mobile possibilities are greater (due to self-weight and larger grid sizes)
Turner OCTO® may be suitable for use with other system scaffolds and Tube & Fittings.
- Choice of four deck options – All Alloy, Alloy/Plywood, Alloy Steel Mesh, All Steel
- Stair options – Alloy or Steel
- Full range of cantilever components
- Cups at 250mm centres
- Floating cup for greater flexibility in joint positioning