The Deltadeck® GO was developed to address specific requirements of one of the UK’s leading multi-discipline international construction companies.
The Deltadeck® GO provides collective protection at lower level platform heights, unlike other work platforms currently available in the marketplace. Providing a lower platform height capability than the standard Deltadeck®, the Deltadeck® GO provides many of the same features and benefits.
Compact dimensions allow easy transportation and storage (it can be transported in the boot of most cars). Lightweight and simple to assemble and dismantle, the Deltadeck® GO can be accessed from either end of the platform. Full and correct height guardrails are automatically erected at all platform height settings.
- One Complete Unit - no components to lose, damage or forget about when assembling
- Multiple Working Heights - max. working height 2.6m
- Safe Working Load 200kg - tested and rated against the requirements of BS EN 1004
- Fits through a standard 2ft 9in door frame whilst assembled
- Manufactured under a BS EN ISO 9001-2008 approved Quality System
- Fully Assembled H x W x L: 1530mm x 760mm x 1120mm
- Folded H x W x L: 310mm x 760mm x 1120mm
- Weight 22.7kg
- Platform Height Min. 300mm, Max. 500mm
- Platform Width 600mm