Turner Access Ltd is looking to recruit a Senior Scaffold Design Engineer to produce and manage scaffold application designs. You will be a member of the Turner Access team and will be expected to have excellent communication skills and to interact daily with our contracting, sales and marketing operations. You will play a major role in extending the ranges of applications of all our systems, including the verification of new specialist components, as customers will continue to lead us to new ways in which they want to use our products.
You will help ensure compliance with company, industry and statutory regulations and codes of practice and will assist with product and system approvals in new markets.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of scaffold design.
- Extensive experience of AutoCAD or equivalent software package.
- Knowledge and working experience of BS EN 12810, BS EN 12811, TG20, BS EN 1004, Eurocode 3 and Eurocode 9 are expected.
- Knowledge and experience of SCIA or equivalent design and analysis software packages would be desirable.
- If you are not already, we would like to encourage and support you to become a member of The Institution of Structural Engineers or The Institution of Civil Engineers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and provide advice on application design solutions as required by our customers.
- To liaise with the company’s contracting, sales, marketing and manufacturing operations as well as customers and suppliers.
- To help, together with other Turner Access departments and external specialists, extend the ranges of applications of Turner Access’s systems, including the development and verification of specialist components.
- To ensure compliance with company, industry and statutory regulations and codes of practice and to assist with system approvals in new markets.
- To report on design department progress with specific projects.
- To review project workloads to ensure correct priorities are being achieved,
- To ensure that departmental activities meet and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and a general duty of care.
- To support the company with specific company-wide projects as and when required.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact us at the following address or email, quoting “Senior Scaffold Design Engineer”:
Turner Access Ltd
65 Craigton Road