Turner Access Ltd is looking to recruit a Scaffold Yard Coordinator to successfully run the scaffold yard and logistics. You will be a member of the Turner Access team and will be expected to have excellent communication skills and to interact daily with our contracting supervisors and contracts manger in relation to the everyday operations. You will play a major role in extending the ranges of applications of all our systems, including the monitoring of the vehicles and asset stock along with ensuring that health and safety is carried out within the contracts yard at all times. You will help to ensure that all scaffold components are fit for use before leaving the contracts yard and all yard duties are carried out safely and on budget.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of scaffold management/Yard Management.
- Extensive experience of scaffolding.
- Knowledge and working experience within the scaffold industry.
- Knowledge or experience in transport management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Stock Control.
– Vehicle Management.
– Yard Maintenance.
– Report to contracts manager daily.
– Issue of PPE.
– Ordering of PPE and yard consumables.
– Manage yard operatives.
– Coordinate vehicle movement, within contracts yard.
– Health and safety in contracts yard/alloy yard.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact us at the following address or email, quoting “Scaffold Yard Coordinator”:
Turner Access Ltd
65 Craigton Road